Style Picks: Shay Couture's Favorites from 25Park.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall/Winter is by far my favorite time of year concerning clothes and style. The coats, the gloves, the boots,… all of it. I got wind of this hot website called 25Park.com and wanted to share my Fall/Winter hot list. The site has tons designers listed with pieces of their collection.

If you don’t know I am a dress FANATIC!! So check out my top picks from the site…






Wallace Mini Dress (Antik Batik)---Sequin is the new black this Fall/Winter.



Taj Grecian (AKA New York))---If you miss the look and comfort of your summer maxi dresses, this is a perfect alternative to transition into Fall. Analice Dress (Malene Birger).





Asymmetrical Fan Dress (Behnaz Sarafpour)-This dress is an awesome collaboration of classic and trendy.
Silk Dress (Jasmine Di Milo) * Draped Bandeau Dress (Ports 1961)


For extras and accessories, I really like these pieces....



Justinas Jacket-yellow (By Malene Birger)
My #1 MUST HAVE for Fall/Winter. Great color and I'm addicted to bows right now. Don't be afraid of color for cooler seasons, pair a classic look with a bright color to carry you from Summer to Winter.



Lane Necklace (Fiona Paxton)-Statement necklace;great to spice up a basic look.
Fran Pump (Olivia Morris) -Very unique combo, but a definite fashion forward style.


Sequin Cardigan/Basket Weave Pea Coat (Ports 1961)—Both items are timeless. Kimono Fleece Cardigan (Elizabeth and James)---Pair this with a wide belt, tights, and boots and you are ready for Fall.

25Park.com is a website that has definitely kept me in the know with the hottest trends. With features of designers lates looks, I am definitely adding this site to my "favs". Check out the site for more looks for your Fall/Winter wardrobe.



**This week let vibrant colors be your fashion accessory. The weather might be cooling down, but keep your fashion hot with bright colors**


Shay Couture
“I am no fashion expert, but I like to think I know what I’m talking about.”




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

No response to “Style Picks: Shay Couture's Favorites from 25Park.com”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
The Chocolate Fashion Blog (TM). Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger