Fashion & Style News: Rock & Republic Files Bankruptcy

Friday, April 2, 2010

Premium denim line Rock & Republic has filed for bankruptcy. The worldwide brand will continue to operate while it goes through Chapter 11 and reorganizes.

The upscale brand is said to have filed bankruptcy to take the pressure off their finances. In other words, they are overextended. Rock & Republic although extremely popular is undoubtedly overpriced in my opinion. High price tags for denim have always puzzled me. I mean seriously, it's denim.

While I do like Rock & Republic's jeans, I think they should reevaluate their pricing strategies as well. It won't take away from the allure of the brand, it might just reinvent it. We shall see.

Comments

No response to “Fashion & Style News: Rock & Republic Files Bankruptcy”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
The Chocolate Fashion Blog (TM). Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger