Loehmann's: The Best in Designer Discount Shopping

Monday, August 3, 2009

Saturday I ventured into Loehmann's with my sister who was determined to find some rings (her new obsession) while I just wanted to look at shoes. White she browsed the jewelry section, I ventured over to the hoes. There I found the most delicious pair of black leather boots I had ever seen in my life. I had to get them immediately. At $119.99 ($378 in department stores) the price was too good to pass up. The Italian leather boots were worth the investment plus my Loehmann's Gold Insider club card got me an extra 10% off. Now there's a deal worth sharing!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

No response to “Loehmann's: The Best in Designer Discount Shopping”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
The Chocolate Fashion Blog (TM). Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger